A geothermal ground loop system is the most advanced environmentally friendly heating and cooling system on earth. Geothermal systems circulate a water-based solution through a loop of underground pipes. When heating, this solution absorbs heat from the earth and carriers it to the geothermal unit which transfer this heat to your home. When cooling, the process is reversed, and the resulting cool air is delivered to your home.
Any time the geothermal system is operating, your domestic hot water heater is supplied with 130 degree water. Geothermal systems are extremely energy efficient since they need only a small amount of electricity to power the water pump, compressor and fan.
See how much you can save:
At nearly four times the operating efficiency of regular heating and cooling system, a geothermal comfort system typically delivers up to four times more energy than they consume, so you save on your monthly energy bills when compared to other types of heating and cooling systems. And because it requires no outdoor unit, the system is quieter to operate.
Total Comfort Solutions offers complete design, installation and maintenance services for WaterFurnace geothermal systems, including:
- Heat loss computer analysis to determine equipment sizing.
- Complete ground loop installation either horizontally, vertically or pond.
- Installation of loop flow center pumps.
- Installation of indoor blower coil unit with computerized system controls.
- Connection of desuperheater piping to domestic hot water heater.
- Installation of ductwork system with balancing dampers.
- Application of mastic to duct systems to seal joints.
- Installation of zoning dampers and thermostatic controls to allow even air flow.
- System check out and customer certification.
For a free estimate on a geothermal heating and cooling system, go to the Contact Us page.
For more information on WaterFurnace systems, click here.