A good thermostat will help you maintain comfortable indoor temperatures and reduce utility costs. However, an old or faulty one can cause you to waste hundreds of dollars each year.
Whether you need repairs for your existing system or you’re ready for an upgrade, Total Comfort Solutions is the team to call. We’ve been the trusted source for thermostat services in Walla Walla, WA, since 2008.
No matter how much you invest in a quality thermostat, it won’t make a difference if you’re using an outdated heater. Consider a new heating installation if your current one is over a decade old.
Signs You Need Thermostat Repairs
No thermostat is immune to the occasional problem. If these issues plague your system, don’t hesitate to call us for an assessment:
- Your thermostat is not turning on or off.
- Temperature inconsistency in different parts of your home.
- Your thermostat reads the wrong temperature.
- Your cooling or heating system is frequently cycling.
- Your utility bills are higher than they should be.
Whatever the problem, you can trust our team to quickly diagnose the issue and provide a solution that meets your needs and budget.
Is It Time To Get a Thermostat Replacement?
When your thermostat is over a decade old, you may want to consider replacing it with a newer model. Modern thermostats can save you money, maintain a comfortable atmosphere, and increase the life of your HVAC system.
If you remain undecided, our team will help you weigh the pros and cons of upgrading your thermostat. We believe in helping our customers make educated decisions, so we present all available options to meet your needs and budget.
HVAC filter replacements are a simple, cost-effective way to increase the efficiency of your heating and cooling. Reach out to our team to schedule your service today!
Discover Your Thermostat Installation Options
Thermostat designs have come a long way in the past few decades. Why not take advantage of these latest features and technologies? If you’re ready to upgrade, these are just some of the benefits you can expect from a cutting-edge system:
- Remote access: A smart Wi-Fi thermostat gives you the power to adjust your home’s temperature from anywhere.
- Efficiency tracking: This helpful feature can help you see how much money you’re saving each month and identify areas where you could make adjustments.
- Auto-adjustments: Some thermostat models will learn your schedule and habits, then adjust temperatures accordingly to save you money.
- Quality digital displays: Today’s thermostats offer high-resolution displays that are easy to read, both day and night.
- Programmable settings: It’s easy to store and recall your favorite temperature schedules, so you don’t have to reset them every time.
- Wireless builds: Many thermostats can now operate without traditional wiring, saving you from the hassle and costs of a messy installation.