When the temperatures in Prescott, WA, heat up, it’s important to have a reliable cooling system for your property. If you’re experiencing any issues with your AC unit, don’t hesitate to call Total Comfort Solutions.
We have served as the area’s go-to AC contractor since 2008, and we’re proud to offer a wide range of cooling services that are sure to meet your needs. From central AC repair to AC maintenance services, we have you covered.
Our services in Walla Walla County also include:
- AC tune-ups
- Ductless mini-split services
- Emergency AC repairs
- AC installations and replacements
- Indoor air quality treatments
- Thermostat services
- AC humidifier services
- Central AC services
- Heat pump services
Please read our reviews and see why we’re the AC service company Prescott trusts the most.
Do You Need an Emergency AC Repair?
Picture this: It’s the middle of summer, and your central AC installation has gone out. The temperatures are quickly rising, and you don’t know what to do. You could try to fix the problem yourself, but if you’re not experienced with AC repair, that could end up making things worse.
Don’t take any chances – call Total Comfort Solutions instead. We offer 24-hour emergency air conditioner repair services, so we can help you get your cooling system back up and running as soon as possible.
Your Trusted Source for AC Tune-Up and Installation Services
If you’re in the market for a new AC unit, we’re the team to call. We offer comprehensive AC installation services that ensure your new system is up to code.
We also offer air conditioner tune-up services to keep your system running all summer long. Regular maintenance can help prevent costly damage, improve cooling performance, lower energy usage, and extend the life of your unit.
If you have more questions about our services in Walla Walla and Umatilla County, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Should You Get a Ductless Mini Split?
As an air conditioning installation company, we get asked this question a lot. Here are just some of the benefits of switching to a ductless system:
- Energy savings: Ductless models are more efficient than traditional AC units and can save you up to 30% on your cooling costs.
- Quiet operation: Ductless systems can offer you peace and quiet because their noisy components are all installed outdoors.
- Space savings: If you lack the space for traditional ductwork, a ductless mini-split is a great option.
- Zoned cooling: With a ductless system, you can cool specific rooms without affecting other areas of your property.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription