A damaged or faulty sewer line is one of the most serious plumbing issues a property owner can encounter. It can lead to messy backups, flooded lawns, and even a contaminated water supply.
If you suspect a problem with your sewer, you can call on our plumbing experts at Total Comfort Solutions. We offer quality repair and replacement services in Walla Walla, WA, and the surrounding area. As a family-owned and operated business, we take pride in our work and always put the customer first.
Do you need some bathroom plumbing work done? Consult with our experts today!
Know the Common Culprits of a Faulty Main Sewer Line
Understanding the root cause of a sewer line issue is the key to finding a long-term solution. Some of the most common culprits include:
- Tree roots: If you have trees near your home, their roots can grow into the sewer line and cause blockages.
- Temperature spikes: In Walla Walla and Umatilla Counties, we experience drastic temperature fluctuations throughout the year. These sudden changes can impact your pipes by causing them to crack, break, or burst.
- Old age and wear and tear: Over time, sewer lines can become weak due to corrosion, debris buildup, high water pressure, and more.
- Poor workmanship: Poorly fitted pipes or shoddy connections can cause leaks and backups.
Our experienced team has encountered all of these sewer line issues, and we know how to fix them. We always take the time to properly diagnose the problem and recommend a lasting solution.
Signs You Need Sewer Main Repair
Your sewage system might lie hidden beneath the ground, but that doesn’t mean it can’t give you some clues when something is wrong. If you notice any of the following signs, call us right away for a repair:
- Puddles of water on your lawn
- Sewage backups
- Slow drainage
- Foul odors and gurgling noises from your drains
- Rising water bills
Our experts at Total Comfort Solutions will quickly diagnose the issue and provide a solution that fits your needs and budget.
We also provide professional drain cleaning solutions if you’re dealing with clogged fixtures. Reach out to us and restore the flow to your drains today!
Sewer Line Replacement VS Repair
While we can fix most sewer line issues with a quality repair, some cases might call for a new installation. It’s more cost-effective in the long run to replace systems that are too old or too damaged to maintain. With a modern sewage system, you can enjoy decades of dependable performance with minimal maintenance.
If you’re not sure which option is best for you, our team can help you weigh the pros and cons of each. We’ll work with you to find a solution tailored to your needs and budget.