As the summer heat in Waitsburg, WA, starts to set in, nothing is more important than having a reliable air conditioning system on your property. We at Total Comfort Solutions know that you can’t afford to take any chances when it comes to your cooling.
From emergency AC repair to central air conditioner repair service, our expert team can take care of everything for you. We have years of experience in the HVAC industry, and we’re dedicated to providing quality solutions at straightforward rates.
Our cooling services include:
- Emergency AC repairs 24/7
- AC installations and replacements
- AC humidifier services
- Central AC services
- Indoor air quality treatments
- Thermostat services
- Heat pump services
- AC tune-ups
- Ductless mini-split services
We serve Waitsburg and the following neighborhoods:
- Coppei Ave/W 2nd St
- Mud Creek and Lewis Peak
We continuously strive to better our services in Walla Walla County, and we have the reviews to prove it.
Reliable 24-Hour Air Conditioner Repair
You don’t have to risk your health by trying to tough out a summer heatwave without air conditioning. If your AC unit breaks down outside of regular work hours, call us 24/7.
We know that an unexpected breakdown can be extremely disruptive, so we’ll do everything we can to get your system back up and running as soon as possible.
Trust Us With Your AC Tune-Up and Installation Needs
Do you need your cooling system maintained by an experienced AC service company? Don’t settle for anything less than the best! When you hire us, we’ll make sure your unit will run smoothly and efficiently throughout the summer season.
Our team can also provide AC replacement and installation services when your unit gets old or damaged. We understand that it can be difficult to find a reliable AC contractor, so we’re here to take the guesswork out of the equation for you.
Join our maintenance plan if you want to save on your future air conditioner tune-up services.
Ductless Vs. Central AC Installation: Which One Works Best for You?
One question we often encounter is: Which type of AC system is best, ductless or central? You can use these factors to help you decide.
- Property size: Central air conditioners can effectively cool larger homes and businesses.
- Cooling needs: If you only need one or two rooms in your property cooled at a time, a ductless mini-split system might be a better option.
- Budget: Ductless AC systems are typically less expensive than central air conditioners.
- Existing ductwork: If you already have ductwork in place, then a central AC installation can be more cost-effective.
We can also inspect your property and assess your needs to narrow your options.