Was your heating system not up to par last winter? If you want to guarantee your indoor comfort during the colder months, our team at Total Comfort Solutions can help.
Since 2008, we have proudly served the Waitsburg, WA, community with quality heating services. Our team of experienced and certified technicians can help you resolve any issue with your heater, from furnace installation to heating maintenance.
Our services in Walla Walla County include:
- Heater tune-ups
- Heating repairs
- Emergency heating service
- Heating installation and replacement
- Boiler services
- Thermostat services
- Indoor air quality solutions
- Heat pump services
- Furnace services
- Ductless-mini split services
We serve Waitsburg and the following communities:
- Coppei Ave/W 2nd St
- Mud Creek and Lewis Peak
We’re a family-owned-and-operated business that listens to the feedback of every single customer. Read our reviews and see for yourself!
Emergency Heater Repair and Installation 24/7
Comfort right, day or night, is our priority. You can also rely on our 24-hour heating repair service when an unexpected breakdown threatens the comfort and safety of your family or business.
If you’re looking to replace your old unit, we can help you find the right one for your needs. Our team will then perform a professional heating installation and take care of all the details.
Signs That You Need Emergency Furnace Repair
You should also keep an eye out for these warning signs that indicate you need an emergency heating service:
- Your furnace is making strange noises.
- There’s a sudden increase in your energy bills.
- Your furnace pilot light keeps going out.
- Your carbon monoxide detectors are beeping.
- The air coming from your vents is not warm enough.
- You see signs of visible damage or corrosion on your furnace.
Our 24-hour furnace repair team will quickly address your concerns and restore the safety and comfort of your property. If your system is already over 15 years old and prone to problems, a new heating replacement might be in order.
As a furnace service company, we always encourage our customers to schedule regular heating maintenance plans to save money in the long run.
The Benefits of Keeping Your Boiler Well-Maintained
Like any other heating system, boilers also require professional maintenance. Regularly scheduling a heater-tune up for your unit offers many benefits like:
- Energy savings: You can save up to 20% on your energy costs by keeping your boiler in top shape.
- Fewer breakdowns and repairs: Frequent tune-ups allow our technicians to spot minor issues before they become major problems.
- Improved comfort and safety: Keeping your unit maintained means it will operate at its most efficient and safest.
- Longer equipment life span: A well-maintained boiler can last up to 15 years or more, while a poorly maintained one may only last you for five years.