Your daily routine can come to a screeching halt when something goes wrong with your plumbing. That’s where Total Comfort Solutions comes in — we’re your go-to source for residential plumbing services in Athena, OR.
As a family-owned and operated business, we work hard to foster a trusting relationship with our clients. We’re always here to help, whether you need a simple repair or a brand-new installation.
Our plumbing services include:
- Water heater services
- Sewer line services
- Drain cleaning
- Water treatment solutions
- Kitchen plumbing services
- Bathroom remodeling
- Clogged toilet repair
- Point-of-use water heater services
- Waterline services
- Sump pump services
We encourage you to read our reviews and see how we consistently deliver quality servicing for our clientele in Umatilla County.
Learn About Our Drain Clearing Services
Plumbing clogs might seem like a straightforward problem, but they can actually have different culprits. We always use the appropriate method to tackle your blocked drain:
- Drain snaking: We employ a motorized auger to clear clogs near the opening of the drainpipe.
- Hydro jetting: For obstructions that lie further down the plumbing line, we use high-pressure water to remove them quickly and effectively.
- Clogged drain repair: Sometimes, damaged or faulty pipework is the cause of a clog. We can repair or replace these pipes as needed.
Choosing Between a Traditional and Tankless Water Heater Installation
When it’s time to replace your old water heater, you have two main choices: a traditional or tankless model.
A tankless or point-of-use water heater is a great choice for smaller homes or apartments, as it can fit just about anywhere. These systems provide instant hot water on demand — perfect for taking quick showers.
A traditional hot water heater, meanwhile, is often less expensive and can provide more hot water at once. However, they also require more space and are less energy-efficient than tankless models. We can install either type of water heater for you.
We are a one-stop-shop for all your needs, from leaking water heater repairs to hot water tank replacement services. Contact us today!
Signs You Need Water Line Repairs
You rely on your water line every day to bring you clean, fresh water. So, when something goes wrong with it, you’ll definitely know. Here are some common signs that you need water line repairs:
- You have low water pressure throughout your house.
- Your tap water is cloudy or has a strange odor.
- You can see moisture or leaks around your water meter or foundation.
- Your home’s pipes are making strange noises.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, don’t wait — give us a call! We’ll diagnose the problem and provide a solution that fits your needs and budget.