Are you dealing with a stubborn, blocked drain? Do you need someone to fix your leaking water heater? For every plumbing problem you have, Total Comfort Solutions is the team to call.
We are a plumbing company dedicated to providing our customers in Dayton, WA, with superior quality services at straightforward prices. Our trusted technicians and plumbers are fully insured, licensed, and certified for your peace of mind.
Our services include:
- Drain clearing
- Sewer line services
- Water heater services
- Clogged toilet repair
- Point-of-use water heater services
- Waterline services
- Kitchen plumbing services
- Sump pump services
- Bathroom remodeling
- Water treatment solutions
Please see our customer reviews and see why we’re the go-to plumbing company in Walla Walla and Umatilla Counties.
Signs That You Need Professional Drain Cleaning
Sadly, your trusty plunger or cleaner can’t fix every clogged drain. Some problems call for a professional plumber, such as:
- Multiple clogged fixtures: Having more than one of your fixtures clog simultaneously indicates a deeper problem in your plumbing.
- Recurring clogs: If you’ve been dealing with the same clog for more than a week, it’s time to call in the pros.
- Foul odors coming from your drains: When your fixtures start emitting an unpleasant smell, it could be a sign of prolonged bacterial buildup.
- Backed-up septic system or sewer line: Sewage backups are messy, smelly, and dangerous. Always call a professional if you suspect any issues with your septic system or sewer line.
Our clogged drain repair team can take care of the problem in a snap and have your home back to normal in no time!
Hot Water Heater Services You Can Count On
Do you need a hot water tank replacement for your corroded unit? Are you planning to get a tankless water heater installation? We have comprehensive services for all your water heating needs.
Our team has also partnered with trusted brands like Navien and Bosch to bring you the best products for your home. If you’re not sure which type of water heater will work best for your property, you can always consult with our experts for some insight.
Please contact us if you want to know more about our water heater services.
Dealing With a Water Line Problem?
Water line issues aren’t just a huge inconvenience – they can also be a major safety hazard. If you’re experiencing these warning signs, reach out to our experts right away:
- Water leaks
- Reduced water pressure
- Your tap water tastes or smells off
- Unexplained spikes in your water bill
- Cloudy or discolored tap water
If the issue is isolated, we can provide fast repairs and restore your water line to perfect condition. If the damage is more extensive, we can help you plan a full replacement.